Homepage Articles Marketing How to Use Emotional Images for High-Converting Image Manipulation Landing Pages Every Time How to Use Emotional Images for High-Converting Landing Pages Every Time Posted: 2020-12-18 You're sitting at your Image Manipulation desk planning a landing page. Your wireframe probably looks like this: landing page image template Landing Page Wireframe via Dribble Everything seems to be in the right place: copy, bullet points, testimonials, a Image Manipulation video…and finally, a placeholder for that all-important image.
Here is a question for you: how do you choose this image? Do you leave it up to the creator to choose something they like? Do you Image Manipulation choose something similar to what your competitors are doing? Or do you just use an image of your product? If you're doing any of the above things in your quest to produce a high-converting landing page, it's time to Image Manipulation reconsider your strategy. You need to choose your landing page image very carefully because it needs to grab your prospect's attention AND appeal to them on an emotional level. In this Image Manipulation article, I'll outline the exact steps to take to choose a high-converting image whenever you're planning a landing page .
First, though: Why are images so important? Humans respond to and process visual data better than any other type of data. In fact, the human Image Manipulation brain processes images 60,000 times faster than text, which means the first thing your prospects see on a landing page is the image and colors you're using. 90% of the information transmitted to our brain is visual, the remaining 10% being distributed among the rest of our senses. Our eyes are our primary means Image Manipulation of consuming and understanding information. why landing page images are important How the brain processes visual information, via ernestoolivares In his study “Imagery and Verbal Processes,” Allan Paivio states that our ability to remember words depends on Image Manipulation our ability to visualize their referents.